WWF-India started Wild Wisdom Quiz in 2008 to sensitize students about India's rich biodiversity and natural heritage. Since its launch, it has scaled higher every subsequent year to become Asia's biggest and India's only National level Wildlife Quiz.
The Quiz is an ideal platform to reach out to young minds, and embed the seeds of environment conservation through a fun filled and interactive learning experience.
With record breaking participation over the last nine years, Wild Wisdom Quiz has already begun to create future environmental leaders who with their sharp minds and wise hearts can make the planet a better place to live.
Wild Wisdom 2017 will be conducted in 15 cities across India, reaching out to more than 15,000 schools. This year the quiz will be conducted internationally in Nepal as well. The quiz will be conducted at Primary, Middle and Senior level. The National Finale (for the Middle School) will be held in New Delhi during Wildlife Week in October, 2017 with the pioneer of Indian Quizzing. Mr. Siddhartha Basu, the Quiz Man of India. Like every year, the top 3 winning teams (Middle level) will be taken on a sponsored trip to Camp Hornbill in Ramnagar, Uttrakhand to witness conservation activities on ground and to experience wildlife and nature like never before.
• School level
• City level(Finale)
• School level
• City level
• National level (Finale At Delhi)
• Online Level 1
• Online Level 2
• Online Level 3 (Finale)
• Wild Wisdom Quiz is an initiative towards enhancing knowledge and creating awareness among students about environment, wildlife and the threats posed to it.
• It aims to create awareness about WWF-India and inspire students towards green careers in conservation, renewable energy and sustainable development.
• It helps develop 21st century skills - critical thinking, problem solving, communication, teamwork and leadership.
• It is a perfect platform to reach out to young minds and instill environment consciousness for a sustainable tomorrow.
Wild Wisdom Quiz dates
School & City Level - August- September
National Level- October 4, 2017
Online Quiz - Phase I- November 1, 2017 Phase II- November 3, 2017Phase III- November 6, 2017
Online Quiz Helpline Numbers.+91-9717073958, 011-4150-4790, 011-4150-4792Email- id:- email@example.com